Sun Cox Azur Index du Forum
Sun Cox Azur
Rendez-vous les 20 et 21 aout 2011 pour le Sun Beach VW !!

Sun Cox Azur Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Nainggolan ends Belgium career after World Cup snub ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sun Cox Azur Index du Forum -> Loisirs -> Vidéos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
thanloeuth

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 13:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Nainggolan ends Belgium career after World Cup snub Répondre en citant

Radja Nainggolan ended his international career on Monday after Belgium coach Roberto Martinez left the AS Roma midfielder out of his squad for next month's World Cup in Russia. Despite past clashes over discipline, Martinez insisted he took what he knew was an unpopular decision for the good of the team. maxbet
Very reluctantly my international career comes to an end," the 29-year-old Nainggolan wrote in English on Instagram an hour after Martinez made public a decision which he had broken to the player in person the night before in Rome. Martinez said his offensive strategy since he took over following
the maxbet team's Euro 2016 disappointment no longer offered a role to Nainggolan, despite his huge part in Roma's charge to the Champions League semi-finals this year.
The player himself, who also announced plans to retire last year after Martinez left him out, made clear he saw a clash of personality as an issue. I’ve always done everything I could to represent my country. Being yourself can be bothering" he said. In his native Dutch, he said; "Unfortunately,
being REAL is not enough for SOME PEOPLE", adding that the decision to quit international soccer gave him "much pain in my heart". Martinez, who also sprung a surprise by not naming his final 23-man squad, declined to give details of what he called an "honest" talk with the player, who cemented his popularity among fans at Euro 2016 where Belgium reached the quarter-finals. maxbet
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 13:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sun Cox Azur Index du Forum -> Loisirs -> Vidéos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006