Sun Cox Azur Index du Forum
Sun Cox Azur
Rendez-vous les 20 et 21 aout 2011 pour le Sun Beach VW !!

Sun Cox Azur Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: International Champions Cup fixtures announced: Six Premier ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sun Cox Azur Index du Forum -> Le Coin des VW -> VW en vrac
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Taureau (20avr-20mai) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Avr - 08:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: International Champions Cup fixtures announced: Six Premier Répondre en citant

maxbet Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Tottenham, Arsenal and Chelsea will be involved in this summer's International Champions Cup across three continents. Last year's Premier League top six sides will be joined by Europe's best sides in Bayern Munich, Juventus, Barcelona, Real Madrid and PSG, with 27 games across 24 days in North America, Europe and Singapore.

Premier League champions Man City kick their tournament off in Chicago in the early hours of July 21 against Borussia Dortmund, before facing Liverpool in New Jersey in a replay of the Champions League quarter-final, and Bayern Munich in Miami a few days later. Man Utd kick off against AC Milan in Pasadena, then face Liverpool in Ann Arbor and Real Madrid in Miami, while Liverpool will also play Jurgen Klopp's former side Borussia Dortmund. maxbet

Mauricio Pochettino's Spurs face Roma, Barcelona and AC Milan, and both Arsenal and Chelsea also have three games each. With speculation surrounding the futures of Arsene Wenger and Antonio Conte rife, the clubs play each other in Stockholm on August 4, after Arsenal face Atletico Madrid and PSG, and Chelsea play Sevilla and Inter Milan.

In one of the remaining standout fixtures, Real play Juventus in Washington DC on August 4 in a replay of their controversial Champions League quarter-final, with Sevilla, Benfica and Roma also involved. Seventeen of the 17 games will be played in North America, while seven are in Europe and three are in Singapore. maxbet
ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Avr - 08:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Taureau (20avr-20mai) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Juil - 05:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Chelsea's Jorginho plans to light up Premier League with sty Répondre en citant

Chelsea's Jorginho plans to light up Premier League with style

sbobet777 Chelsea midfielder Jorginho believes he can offer something never seen before in the Premier League under the guidance of Maurizio Sarri.Blues manager Sarri and his squad, along with new assistant first-team coach Gianfranco Zola, landed in Australia on Thursday ahead of Chelsea's pre-season match against Perth Glory.The signing of midfielder Jorginho on a five-year contract from Napoli, for an initial fee of around £50m, sees the Brazil-born Italian swiftly reunite with Sarri.

Jorginho is confident both he and Sarri can make an impact in their first campaigns in English football."Today everyone watches the Premier League so I have watched plenty of it in my time. It is a fantastic league, the best in the world I think," sbobet777 Jorginho said on the Chelsea website."Perhaps my style of play is not something that is seen in England, I really hope that it is a good fit for the game over here and I will certainly be doing everything I can to make sure it works out.

"I like playing just outside of my own penalty box, the player who receives the ball and organises the game."Jorginho added: "Since I was little sbobet777 I was someone who always enjoyed challenges and for me this is just a huge challenge, professionally and personally.During a press conference at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday, Sarri spoke of his desire to tackle a "difficult challenge, but a fascinating one".Jorginho has no doubts about what qualities the former Napoli boss can bring to the club.
ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: International Champions Cup fixtures announced: Six Premier

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sun Cox Azur Index du Forum -> Le Coin des VW -> VW en vrac Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006