Sun Cox Azur Index du Forum
Sun Cox Azur
Rendez-vous les 20 et 21 aout 2011 pour le Sun Beach VW !!

Sun Cox Azur Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: 'We stay calm, we’re humble and we do our talking on the pit ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sun Cox Azur Index du Forum -> Annonces -> Achats de VW
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Taureau (20avr-20mai) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Avr - 06:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: 'We stay calm, we’re humble and we do our talking on the pit Répondre en citant

sbobet MIKAEL Lustig happily twisted the knife further into Rangers by suggesting their players cheered being drawn against Celtic in the Scottish Cup semi-final because it guaranteed them more time off this summer.

Graeme Murty probably thought he was doing the right thing when he revealed the reaction in the Ibrox dressing room the moment they were paired with their old rivals. It has backfired and then some.

Even the Celtic’s official website yesterday tweeted “be careful what you wish for” in response to the Rangers team’s apparent delight of another Old Firm game. This was a tenth derby game without the men from Ibrox wining a single one of them.

And, on television, Scott Brown said: "They can cheer as much as they want, but I don't think they'll be cheering tonight."

Lustig is not one for going out of his way to create a headline but when asked, justifiably, for his thoughts on it all, he said: “I didn’t really react to be honest. But they probably knew they were going to get some extra days off and get an extra holiday, that’s probably why they were cheering.” Ouch.

Celtic won 4-0 without brining their A-game to Hampden. They were very good, don’t get me wrong, they dominated Rangers in a Scottish Cup semi-final and, at the same time, had so much more in the tank. sbobet

Asked where this ranked in his wins over Rangers, Lustig said: “There have been plenty of them, to be fair. Like I said before the game, though, we like to play here. Rangers couldn’t find a way to do something against us.

“Obviously there was a lot of talk. But we stay calm, we’re humble and we do our talking on the pitch and we’ve won again.

“Yes, I think it must be damaging [to the Rangers players]. From the start we showed we wanted to play football. Moussa Dembele had one off the post in the first couple of minutes.”

That wasn’t cheek. It was reality. Celtic did find it easy, far too easy, against a Rangers team who need to take a long, hard look at themselves.

Now, Lustig and his team-mates are a win over Motherwell away from history. If Celtic don’t wrap up the title next weekend, then they will do so against Rangers at Parkhead. Then victory in the Scottish Cup final would bring them unprecedented successive trebles.

A player who has emerged as a real star of this Celtic team is Olivier Ntcham who scored with a penalty and, along with Brown, made the Rangers midfield anonymous to the point of invisible.

The Frenchman, still only 22, said: “The performance said a lot about the team. We were very positive and focused. I don’t know if it was a big statement but it was a big result for the club. sbobet
ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Avr - 06:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Taureau (20avr-20mai) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Mai - 07:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Rangers caretaker Jimmy Nicholl criticises referee over Aber Répondre en citant

Rangers caretaker Jimmy Nicholl criticises referee over Aberdeen penalty

sbobet222 Jimmy Nicholl criticised referee Steven McLean for the penalty decision that almost wrecked Rangers' bid for second spot in the Scottish Premiership. The official handed Aberdeen a 14th-minute spot-kick after his Pittodrie namesake Kenny McLean tumbled under pressure from Alfredo Morelos - but replays appeared to show the Colombian frontman got a touch to the ball. The Dons midfielder tucked home his penalty but Ross McCrorie rescued a 1-1 draw and a vital point for the Ibrox team to send the three-team battle for the runners-up slot to the final day of the season.

Caretaker boss Nicholl was furious with referee McLean for putting his side's chances at risk, saying: "We can't afford (the referee's decision). If it hadn't happened we would've continued doing what we had been doing during the first 15 minutes you would like to think. "Whatever threat they had we were dealing with as best we could. "It wasn't a penalty and it's disappointing the referee gave it, especially if there's a doubt. If there's no doubt I'd be standing there saying: 'What are you doing, Alfredo? For goodness sake! You've cost us the game!'

"I'd understand if it was a blatant, stupid thing to do in the box. But it wasn't obvious. It isn't August with three games gone. It is the end of the season with two games to go and those were three points I thought we deserved and never got." Gers remain a point behind Derek McInnes' men but Hibernian can draw level with the Light Blues if they beat Hearts on Wednesday night, meaning it will be all to play for when the Reds go to Celtic Park and the Ibrox side to Easter Road on Sunday's final day of the season. As well as being unhappy with referee McLean, Nicholl was frustrated his men allowed themselves to be affected by the referee's call. sbobet222

"They had to get on with it, but they didn't," he said. "They got frustrated with the decision and lost their way. That was the annoying thing. We had to get them in at half-time and get the football head back on again. "If you get frustrated with refereeing decisions, you lose concentration and you don't do your jobs properly. They did that and it was a great second 45 minutes. "It was a good goal from Ross McCrorie, a determined young player who went with conviction." sbobet222
ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: 'We stay calm, we’re humble and we do our talking on the pit

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sun Cox Azur Index du Forum -> Annonces -> Achats de VW Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006